Thursday, November 20, 2008

PERDOMO: SNEAK PREVIEW



I've been trying to get better at documenting work as it happens. I am usually too excited about getting some paint on the bare carving that I forget to take a few photos. Luckily, I've been focusing a lot more on marketing my work, so I am more conscious of opportunities as the work proceeds.


Here's a little sneak preview of my Perdomo Estate Seleccion carving. I've had the piece cut out for a year and am just now getting around to carving it. This is a great design with the ring of tobacco leaves and with the gold paint scheme it is really going to be a great label. I'll try to get a few more as progress continues. I am also finishing a label of Ave Uvezian's DOMAINE AVO (The purple label). They both should be done in the coming weeks.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks pretty amazing Brad. I think that Perdomo band will look really impressive when it's done. Good choice of band!

-Matt

Corina.and.Brad said...

Looking GREAT!!! Very impressed and cannot wait to watch it's progress!!